Origin & Purpose
First created in 2003, the Neighborhood Grant Program assists associations and neighborhood groups with beautification and renovation projects. This program is a matching grant program, which creates a partnership between the neighborhood and the City to accomplish a common goal.
- Strengthen & improve neighborhood associations
- Improve the appearance of city neighborhoods
- Cement the relationship between the HOA and the City government
- Stimulate inter-neighborhood cooperation
- Encourage new communities to develop their own neighborhood associations
- Stimulate interaction between all DeSoto HOAs.
Contact Becky Lewis in the City Manager's Office by phone at (972) 230-9643 or email email@example.com
for more information.